Plz help in gaming rig

frnds i was going to assemble a gaming rig...since i need for gaming only....i need a future proof pc.

with core i3 3220,gigabyte b75-d3h,sapphire 7850 2gb,4gb ram

but now thinking of amd A10 5800k....and to buy gpu in future,wil it be good for gaming.....need a cheap mobo ?
13 answers Last reply
More about gaming
  1. Budget?
  2. unless u run out ur budget, actually your first setup is the best for performance and ability to upgrade
  3. if your budget is around 600$ is suggest you to go for the below build:


    Build An AMD FX 6300 Budget Gaming Rig
    http://teksyndicate.com/videos/bui [...] gaming-rig

    Just change the RAM:

    Corsair Vengeance 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
  4. I'm not a fan of the i3 series so i think going with AMD is a better choice for you.
  5. sudheer_suri said:
    if your budget is around 600$ is suggest you to go for the below build:


    Build An AMD FX 6300 Budget Gaming Rig
    http://teksyndicate.com/videos/bui [...] gaming-rig

    Just change the RAM:

    Corsair Vengeance 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory


    You should be taking 2 sticks of RAM to utilise the Dual channel.
  6. mikerockett said:
    You should be taking 2 sticks of RAM to utilise the Dual channel.


    ya i wanted to know what dual channel means ...will 4gb x 1 will not work?
  7. i3 and 7850 is much better choice than any amd build. Get some decent asrock z77 board too,which are kinda cheap and ur good to go.

    5800k is only good if u use onboard gpu and maybe crossfire it with 6570, other than that, its useless
  8. nikhily2j said:
    frnds i was going to assemble a gaming rig...since i need for gaming only....i need a future proof pc.

    with core i3 3220,gigabyte b75-d3h,sapphire 7850 2gb,4gb ram

    but now thinking of amd A10 5800k....and to buy gpu in future,wil it be good for gaming.....need a cheap mobo ?


    if u want to make it futureproof get atleast an i5 and 8gigs of ram..
  9. nikhily2j said:
    ya i wanted to know what dual channel means ...will 4gb x 1 will not work?


    One will work but its slower. If you have one stick of ram it only has the bandwidth to pass information through that one stick. If you have two you have twice the bandwidth so the computer can pass and receive more information to and from the ram.
  10. If you are looking for a future proof PC......I suggest you to go with AMD.....because they have great generation compatibility compared to intel.


    I am not against Intel.......but sorry to say that they have poor generation compatibility.

    Example:
    If you are buying an AMD FX AM3+ processor with an 990FX ATX Motherboards........and if in future you want to upgrade......you can just change the processor.


    While Upgrading.....I suggest you to invest your money on Cabinet, PSU and Graphic Cards !!!!!!!!
  11. An i3 in my opinion is a terrible processor dual core no hyper threading not sure if it has turbo boost. For the money its not worth it, i payed extra to get an i5 3570k but then i went outside my budget by a lot, i would go with an AMD option
  12. erykkrol said:
    An i3 in my opinion is a terrible processor dual core no hyper threading not sure if it has turbo boost. For the money its not worth it, i payed extra to get an i5 3570k but then i went outside my budget by a lot, i would go with an AMD option


    get your facts right about i3
  13. Sorry it does offer hyperthreading. but for a price like that it should be an amazing cpu but it is not.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems