Games Profile creator software for mouse?

Hi. I used to use a mac and had a program called USB Overdrive which would
create a game profile and I could assign certain keys to the mouse buttons,
and I could do this for every game.

I want to know (as I'm sure there is) where I can find a 3rd party program
that will allow me to do this? I'm playing an older game (Everquest) and it
wont let me bind several mouse buttons to keys, so I figure I'm going to have
to use a seperate program for that.

I'm using:
Logitech MX-510 mouse
Logitech Elite Keyboard
Win XP PRO-SP2

I already tried the mouse driver software that came with it and it doesn't
do the profile creation. I also checked the Mouse Properties and that was a
no go as well.

If someone has a link, or name, to a program I can use I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

-=JAJ=-

Logitech MouseWare should allow you to "map" keystrokes?