My pc (need help)

hey,
I'm about to order these pc parts but I'm kind of worried that building my pc won't work out good.
First of I don't have a internet connection in my room so I wouldn't be able to connect to the internet via a internet cable.
Other than that I would like to use windows 7 64 bit.
These are my parts, would they be compatible:

Case: Corsair Carbide 200R
PSU: Corsair CX600 V2
Motherboard: Asrock H77 Pro 4/MVP
CPU: i5 3570
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 1.5V
HD: WB Blue 500Gb
Optical: LG GH24NS70 12X DVD Burner
Video Card: XFX Double Dissipation Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition

Thanks for your advice
8 answers Last reply
More about need help
  1. It will work properly, all parts are compatible and just take an USB adaptor for wireless internet and you'll be ok...

PS: if you want overclock feature take a "K" cpu and a Z77 board... if not, keep that config ^^
  2. That configuration will work and is compatible. Also, instead of using a usb network adapter, you could get something like this (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833166060) and just plug it into a PCI slot on your motherboard.
  3. Try stepping up the blue to a green on the HDD. Get the 3470 instead of the 3570. Toss on a wireless Ethernet card. It will perform :)
  4. Nice build.. all the parts are compatible.. i'd suggest getting the i5 3470.. no noticeable difference in performance but is cheaper.. and if your windows is an oem version then you'll have to buy a new os when you buy a new motherboard..
  5. 2wenty said:
    That configuration will work and is compatible. Also, instead of using a usb network adapter, you could get something like this (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833166060) and just plug it into a PCI slot on your motherboard.

Would this work for a internet connection? : TP-LINK TL-WN751ND 150Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter
  6. nix327 said:
    Nice build.. all the parts are compatible.. i'd suggest getting the i5 3470.. no noticeable difference in performance but is cheaper.. and if your windows is an oem version then you'll have to buy a new os when you buy a new motherboard..

Would this work for a internet connection? : TP-LINK TL-WN751ND 150Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter
  7. Thanks. This setup had been working flawlessly for me! I'm so happy with you guys who helped me out
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product