Spider Solitaire

I have tried to transfer XP Spider Solitaire to Windows 98SE but it doesn't
work. Any suggestions?
5 answers Last reply
More about spider solitaire

    XP uses ntfs file system,98 uses FAT32,while ntfs can read FAT32,FAT32
    cannot read ntfs.

    "gdas australia" <gdas australia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried to transfer XP Spider Solitaire to Windows 98SE but it doesn't
    > work. Any suggestions?

    I believe Spider on Windows 98 was provided by the Plus! Pack.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

    the XP version isn't compatible with win98
    try the widows update, i know for XP you can download all the games,
    don't know for 98 as i no longer run it

    gdas australia wrote:
    > I have tried to transfer XP Spider Solitaire to Windows 98SE but it doesn't
    > work. Any suggestions?

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?)

    Hi Gdas,

    As DarkKnight's post indicates, you'll most likely find
    more assistance with you Windows 98 issue if you post
    your customization issue in the Windows 98 newsgroup. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Darkknight" <darkknight145@hotmail.com.au> wrote in message news:42a2c3f9$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
    | the XP version isn't compatible with win98
    | try the widows update, i know for XP you can download all the games,
    | don't know for 98 as i no longer run it
    |
    | gdas australia wrote:
    | > I have tried to transfer XP Spider Solitaire to Windows 98SE but it doesn't
    | > work. Any suggestions?

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?)

    I was able to "find" a version that worked in Win98Se. It cam from WinME
    originally.

    "Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.windowsresource.net> wrote in message
    > "gdas australia" <gdas australia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:7D10B5B9-5FE9-4A28-A3DE-32FFDA275603@microsoft.com...
    >>I have tried to transfer XP Spider Solitaire to Windows 98SE but it
    >>doesn't
    >> work. Any suggestions?
    >
    > I believe Spider on Windows 98 was provided by the Plus! Pack.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Smith,
    > Yeovil, UK.
    > http://www.windowsresource.net/
    >
    > *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

Microsoft Games Solitaire Windows 98SE Windows XP