6230i message beep

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 4, 2005 1:46:07 PM

Is there a way to make the message alert louder?
I can barely hear it... :(

this is the only thing that really bothers me with the phone!

Firmware is 3.30

thanks!
--
-----------------------------
Igor A.

http://vulcanowners.com/crovn/
http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=18684

More about : 6230i message beep

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 1:46:08 PM

Try a differnent tone, maybe a ringtone?
There is (I believe) a bug with the software. I am currently running the
same soft version as you, which I believe is the latest (yep there have
already been a couple of software updates!). Although all tones are set to
HIGH, the tones are actually heard as ascending.

Good luck

"Igor" <bija@baja.com> wrote in message news:D 7rm7t$pbv$3@sunce.iskon.hr...
> Is there a way to make the message alert louder?
> I can barely hear it... :(
>
> this is the only thing that really bothers me with the phone!
>
> Firmware is 3.30
>
> thanks!
> --
> -----------------------------
> Igor A.
> 2005 VN800 Classic
> From a galaxy far,far away...
> Zagreb, Croatia
>
> http://vulcanowners.com/crovn/
> http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=18684
June 4, 2005 2:33:32 PM

If I buff up the volume, and the bug is fixed, I'll burn out the speaker ;)

I like bugs... :(

Thanx
!