Zoo Tycoon 2 installation help

Hi!

When i install zoo tycoon 2 ,there is an error message when 27 % of
the installation is being completed.The error message says that there is
insufficient disk swapping space or the file cabinet is corrupted.My system
ram is 256mb.
1 answer Last reply
More about tycoon installation help

    Hi Winbox,

    "Winbox" <Winbox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3C9136E-DA12-47AB-8C01-CD3C48E094F4@microsoft.com...
    | Hi!
    |
    | When i install zoo tycoon 2 ,there is an error message when 27 % of
    | the installation is being completed.The error message says that there is
    | insufficient disk swapping space or the file cabinet is corrupted.My system
    | ram is 256mb.

    3. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
    / Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
    the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Error Message Windows XP