Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How can I tell what I have scheduled to record on my 5040 ?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 11:30:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

How can I tell what I have scheduled to record on my 5040 ?


Thanks

More about : scheduled record 5040

Anonymous
April 9, 2004 6:44:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Press "Replay Guide" on your remote and look at the list. Click on the
show to see what it records.

From:No Spam Please
q1m7ot001@sneakemail.com

> How can I tell what I have scheduled to record on my 5040 ?
>
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 10:11:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

The latest version of DVArchive has a function to show you what's scheduled
for recording over the next few days. It even lists scheduling conflicts. Go
to http://www.dvarchive.org for more details.

Simcha
(minding my Ps and Qs)

In article <ab060e79.0404081830.15d2d429@posting.google.com>, No Spam Please
(q1m7ot001@sneakemail.com) says...
> How can I tell what I have scheduled to record on my 5040 ?
>
>
> Thanks
>
Related resources
Anonymous
April 10, 2004 10:11:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:11:43 -0400, Simcha Gralla
<simchaPgralla@charterQ.net> wrote:

>The latest version of DVArchive has a function to show you what's scheduled
>for recording over the next few days. It even lists scheduling conflicts. Go
>to http://www.dvarchive.org for more details.
>
>Simcha
>(minding my Ps and Qs)
>

That would be a nice thing to have. Of course, I never got DVArchive
to work more than once on each computer. After that, it would take
forever to start (while showing splash screen, I let it run almost an
hour once). V3.0 DID NOT change that. QVision has fewer features, but
it's got the important one. It works.

>In article <ab060e79.0404081830.15d2d429@posting.google.com>, No Spam Please
>(q1m7ot001@sneakemail.com) says...
>> How can I tell what I have scheduled to record on my 5040 ?
>>
>>
>> Thanks
>>

--
Mark Lloyd
http://go.to/notstupid
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"It is a curious thing that every creed promises a
paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for
anyone of civilized taste." -- Evelyn Waugh
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 3:15:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

Dear No Spam Please, go get DVArchive 3.0. Read the README, CHANGELOG,
install it (after first installing the required Java VM), configure it, and
you'll likely be blown away. There's no simpler way to get what you're
looking for.

"Mark Lloyd" <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote in message
news:e7og70d9anhcjk66j1va1krh0l5up67q7r@4ax.com...
> That would be a nice thing to have. Of course, I never got DVArchive
> to work more than once on each computer. After that, it would take
> forever to start (while showing splash screen, I let it run almost an
> hour once). V3.0 DID NOT change that. QVision has fewer features, but
> it's got the important one. It works.

Does QVision provide any information on shows a ReplayTV is scheduled to
record, display conflicts in the schedule, or provide the ability to
remotely schedule recordings? No. Since QVision doesn't meet the user's
needs of knowing what's scheduled to record, editorial on personal
preference for QVision over DVArchive is moot.

DVArchive runs great, make that GREAT, for hundreds (if not thousands) of
users, and the 3.0 version is just unbelievably marvelous. Yes, 3.0 has
some issues that cause it to hang occasionally, but it is expected that
these annoyances will be eradicated in a patch release at some point in the
near future.
!