Sign in with
Your question

Windows wont automatically boot. please help.

Last response: in Systems
February 22, 2013 3:39:52 AM

I bought this new computer from cyberpower, but for some reason it windows wont automatically boot up. Let me explan..

I start my computer
The motherboard splash screen appears, and it just stays there.

The only way I'm able to load windows if I go directly to the bios to boot override and select the hard drive. It loads and windows 7 works fine. I thought the boot priority could be wrong, but thats not the case. I got this computer overclocked...could they have changed a setting that affects the boot/windows startup process. I ran a mem test on the ram and no errors came up. I dont think the mb is bad..every thing works. Skyrim is awesome on it :D . Just having this one problem. Please help.

specs
mb: gigabyte ga-z77x-up4
cpu: i7 3770k
gpu: 680gtx
hdd: toshiba brand
ram: 16 gb g skill ripjaws
psw: 850 corsair
February 22, 2013 4:40:05 AM

You have a warranty?

use it
m
l
February 22, 2013 2:05:22 PM

Hello mrshawn,

We do apologize for your windows boot up issue. We are here to support our customers and will be more than happy to take care of any issues or concerns you may have with your CyberPowerPC system. Purchasing from CyberPowerPC also assures you that you have our company right behind you for support should you ever encounter issues with the product you purchased and you also do not have to source to troubleshooting your PC on your own or attempting to ship multiple parts to different manufactures for warranty replacement (which you would do if building your own PC). Should any customer have an issue with their PC, please contact our technical support for further assistance. 888-900-5180 or techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
m
l
!