I Need a Good PC for Gaming And Rendering

I need a pc that is
-it can render videos quick eg a 300GB file in 1 hour
-it can play games like bf3 and crysis 3 at high qualtiy and record at a good fps and not lag
-nice and quite

please help me i need this for my youtube channel
if you can post a link or list the components
5 answers Last reply
More about good gaming rendering
  1. Just a suggetions build your own. It a great way to get a amasing coputer for a good cheap price.

If you a set with buying one and want all of those thing, get a alienware. THey are dells gaming computers and are amasing. The down side is they are expencive as a hell. If you cant afford that, go with a nice HP. If its for Gaming, dont get a laptop, I made that mistake before. Desktops are a lot better for gaming. I sorry, I cant give you a good specific suggestions. Sorry If I could not help
  2. Dilly1O said:
    Just a suggetions build your own. It a great way to get a amasing coputer for a good cheap price.

If you a set with buying one and want all of those thing, get a alienware. THey are dells gaming computers and are amasing. The down side is they are expencive as a hell. If you cant afford that, go with a nice HP. If its for Gaming, dont get a laptop, I made that mistake before. Desktops are a lot better for gaming. I sorry, I cant give you a good specific suggestions. Sorry If I could not help

Don't listen to this guy. Alienwares are just some over priced rubbish. I'm not that good with building good pc's but DO NOT GET AN ALIENWARE.
  3. I know that, But if you have the money they are your best bet for all thoughs thing.
  4. Dilly1O said:
    I know that, But if you have the money they are your best bet for all thoughs thing.

If I had the money and I had too choose between an alienware and a custom PC, I would go for the custom PC in a heartbeat. You know why? Because I'd be getting alot more for my money and I will actually be able to play games on high settings.
  5. I know but I think he is saying that he does not want a custum PC. I am making my own, even though I have the money for an alienware, I just saying if you dont want to build your own, and you want that good of a computer, and you have the money, an alienware is your best bet
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Rendering Systems Product