Sign in with
Your question

I Need a Good PC for Gaming And Rendering

Last response: in Systems
February 22, 2013 11:17:04 AM

I need a pc that is
-it can render videos quick eg a 300GB file in 1 hour
-it can play games like bf3 and crysis 3 at high qualtiy and record at a good fps and not lag
-nice and quite

please help me i need this for my youtube channel
if you can post a link or list the components

More about : good gaming rendering

February 23, 2013 7:48:40 PM

Just a suggetions build your own. It a great way to get a amasing coputer for a good cheap price.

If you a set with buying one and want all of those thing, get a alienware. THey are dells gaming computers and are amasing. The down side is they are expencive as a hell. If you cant afford that, go with a nice HP. If its for Gaming, dont get a laptop, I made that mistake before. Desktops are a lot better for gaming. I sorry, I cant give you a good specific suggestions. Sorry If I could not help
Related resources
February 24, 2013 12:38:36 PM

Dilly1O said:
Just a suggetions build your own. It a great way to get a amasing coputer for a good cheap price.

If you a set with buying one and want all of those thing, get a alienware. THey are dells gaming computers and are amasing. The down side is they are expencive as a hell. If you cant afford that, go with a nice HP. If its for Gaming, dont get a laptop, I made that mistake before. Desktops are a lot better for gaming. I sorry, I cant give you a good specific suggestions. Sorry If I could not help

Don't listen to this guy. Alienwares are just some over priced rubbish. I'm not that good with building good pc's but DO NOT GET AN ALIENWARE.
February 24, 2013 4:22:21 PM

I know that, But if you have the money they are your best bet for all thoughs thing.
February 24, 2013 5:18:32 PM

Dilly1O said:
I know that, But if you have the money they are your best bet for all thoughs thing.

If I had the money and I had too choose between an alienware and a custom PC, I would go for the custom PC in a heartbeat. You know why? Because I'd be getting alot more for my money and I will actually be able to play games on high settings.
February 24, 2013 5:39:35 PM

I know but I think he is saying that he does not want a custum PC. I am making my own, even though I have the money for an alienware, I just saying if you dont want to build your own, and you want that good of a computer, and you have the money, an alienware is your best bet
!