750 gb hd}

intel i5 2310
4 gb ram
amd radeon 7670m
500 gb hd
which is good for gaming?pls help to select one

More about : question

February 22, 2013 1:18:59 PM

Integrated graphics are never good for gaming. The 7670m might play some at a very reduced setting. Depends on what games you are planning to run. I'm assuming this is a laptop because of the 7670m. You will want to get the best graphics you can on a laptop because you can never upgrade it. A good gaming laptop would be an ASUS, SAGER (I recommend), or Alienware. I would also recommend an actual gaming laptop. A standard laptop with upgraded graphics can have heat issues during extended play. You will want a laptop cooler most likely if its a standard laptop.
February 22, 2013 1:22:57 PM

jay2tall said:
Integrated graphics are never good for gaming. The 7670m might play some at a very reduced setting. Depends on what games you are planning to run. I'm assuming this is a laptop because of the 7670m. You will want to get the best graphics you can on a laptop because you can never upgrade it. A good gaming laptop would be an ASUS, SAGER (I recommend), or Alienware. I would also recommend an actual gaming laptop. A standard laptop with upgraded graphics can have heat issues during extended play. You will want a laptop cooler most likely if its a standard laptop.

yes iam planing to buy a sony vaio laptop
iam a avg gammer playing crysis 2 ,cod4, gta4 ect? can i play these games in those laptops?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

Best solution

February 22, 2013 1:48:02 PM

Crysis 2 might have issues. COD4 is an older DX9 game and should be fine. Not sure about GTA4, but I believe that is an older game as well.

The 7670m will struggle with newer games, but you can counter this by lowering graphics settings. The laptop probably has a 1366x768 resolution display so that will help. Also, I know there is a way some how to lock the FPS at 30FPS. That may help as well. Performance is going to be different on an per game basis so these are just some ideas for more demanding games.
February 22, 2013 4:10:24 PM

Best answer selected by rahees vettan.
Related resources
!