Halo question

Whenever I try to open my Halo game on my PC, it thinks for a second and then
does nothing. I have Windows XP. Can someone please help? :)
3 answers Last reply
More about halo question

    Hi Kakumei,

    Try updating HALO by clicking the Halo Update executable
    found in the same directory as Halo. I hope that helps! :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Kakumei" <Kakumei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25128F53-CDE6-4527-BDF8-52BC2DF58EB1@microsoft.com...
    | Whenever I try to open my Halo game on my PC, it thinks for a second and then
    | does nothing. I have Windows XP. Can someone please help? :)

    hi, I didn't find an executable Halo Update file in the same directory. I
    found an update for the online player thing tho. :)

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi Kakumei,
    >
    > Try updating HALO by clicking the Halo Update executable
    > found in the same directory as Halo. I hope that helps! :-)
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
    >
    > "Kakumei" <Kakumei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25128F53-CDE6-4527-BDF8-52BC2DF58EB1@microsoft.com...
    > | Whenever I try to open my Halo game on my PC, it thinks for a second and then
    > | does nothing. I have Windows XP. Can someone please help? :)

    Hi Kaumei,

    Yes, I was suggesting to run the Haloupdate.exe as that
    will update the game executable and can possibly correct
    the issue that you reported. I hope it works out for you!

    --

    "Kakumei" <Kakumei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70ACE51C-18B7-4FD8-93AB-5715B45C07E1@microsoft.com...
    | hi, I didn't find an executable Halo Update file in the same directory. I
    | found an update for the online player thing tho. :)
    |
    | "Jimmy S." wrote:
    |
    | > Hi Kakumei,
    | >
    | > Try updating HALO by clicking the Halo Update executable
    | > found in the same directory as Halo. I hope that helps! :-)
    | >
    | > --
    | > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
    | > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    | >
    | > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
    | > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
    | > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
    | >
    | > "Kakumei" <Kakumei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25128F53-CDE6-4527-BDF8-52BC2DF58EB1@microsoft.com...
    | > | Whenever I try to open my Halo game on my PC, it thinks for a second and then
    | > | does nothing. I have Windows XP. Can someone please help? :)

Games Microsoft Windows XP