Nokia Communication Suite 6.5

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 7, 2005 2:27:57 PM

hello,
I have a Nokia 6100, and I have installed the Commmunication Suite software
that came on the CD with the phone, which happens to be version 5.0.28. I
noticed that there is a much newer version available on nokia's web site,
version 6.5 something, but when I read the release notes, it says that I
have to update the IR drivers after installing the communication suite. I
might as well do that too, but it will call for some extra work for me, so
my question is, what's new in the new release that would make it worth the
upgrade? The current version seems to work for me.

--
/Danne
d a n (dot) a l t e m y r (at) t e l i a (dot) c o m

v6.5 has more robust BT support, but I'd generally advise "if it ain't
broke, don't fix it" where PC Suite is concerned.

news:D 83lqd$uqn$1@news.al.sw.ericsson.se...

!