Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Suggest me

Last response: in Systems
Share
February 22, 2013 1:42:24 PM

I am going to take a new pc and its specs are as follows:
Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H
Processor - i5 quad core 3550 3.30 ghz
Ram - 8gb(4x2) G skill
Graphics card - amd/ati Sapphire hd 7870 ghz edition 2gb

Please tell me that the things i am taking is correct or not?????
If they are not so good then suggest me what i should take???

More about : suggest

February 22, 2013 2:19:44 PM

Your rig is perfect.go with it.i5+hd 7870 is good choice for gaming
February 22, 2013 2:57:20 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
Related resources
February 22, 2013 4:39:48 PM

Get H77 over B75, B75 is meant for business machines and has outdated ports that you will never use.

What's your max budget?
February 22, 2013 5:46:10 PM

g-unit1111 said:
Get H77 over B75, B75 is meant for business machines and has outdated ports that you will never use.

What's your max budget?



Or Z77 if you ever want to over clock.
February 22, 2013 5:49:07 PM

groundrat said:
Or Z77 if you ever want to over clock.


OP is going for a budget build so overclocking most likely won't be in the mix.
February 23, 2013 10:32:06 AM

g-unit1111 said:
Get H77 over B75, B75 is meant for business machines and has outdated ports that you will never use.

What's your max budget?

MY max budget is likely to $550-$600.You said that B758 chip is likely to be for bussiness so i am just thinking to go for H77 or z77
February 23, 2013 10:36:03 AM

ASHISH65 said:
Your rig is perfect.go with it.i5+hd 7870 is good choice for gaming

YEah! I know That bUt i am confused between i5 3550 and 3570k(they are same).Can you Just answer me tHAT???
February 23, 2013 10:40:24 AM

3550 is not overclockable. and basically lower than 3570k. (although i believe it has some sort of "boost" option to get .4ghz more speed)

3570k is top of i5 ivy bridge right now, with "k" it is overclockable.
February 23, 2013 10:45:53 AM

gussrtk said:
3550 is not overclockable. and basically lower than 3570k. (although i believe it has some sort of "boost" option to get .4ghz more speed)

3570k is top of i5 ivy bridge right now, with "k" it is overclockable.

I am Knowing that 3550 is not good for overclock but i am taking a heavy graphics card so i might not required to overclock my proccesor for 3 years or more.
February 24, 2013 4:01:25 PM

gussrtk said:
3550 is not overclockable. and basically lower than 3570k. (although i believe it has some sort of "boost" option to get .4ghz more speed)

3570k is top of i5 ivy bridge right now, with "k" it is overclockable.


I know that. I'm saying on a budget rig the parts needed to properly overclock a 3570K would put the rig out of the OP's price range. The OP wants a build that's between $600 - $700, so a proper 3570K build would cost more like $900 - $1000.
February 28, 2013 2:15:14 PM

Guyzz i am confused in two graphics card one is sapphire hd 7870 ghz edition 2bg and the other is PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 MYST Edition 2bg.PLzz solve my confusion
February 28, 2013 3:13:17 PM

gamer89 said:
Guyzz i am confused in two graphics card one is sapphire hd 7870 ghz edition 2bg and the other is PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 MYST Edition 2bg.PLzz solve my confusion


The Power Color card is based off the new 7870 XT - it performs better than the Sapphire GHz model.
!