Medal of honor - Passific Assault

Hey guys :) ,

I recently brought a 4 CD pack of Medal Of Honor - Passific Assault
but could not Install it , as soon as i insert 2nd CD it gives a "
catastrophic error " , can anyone tell me what to do ?????????

waiting for ur replies ................ :(

--
123zxcPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
3 answers Last reply

    "123zxc" <123zxc.1qkvsz@> wrote in message
    > I recently brought a 4 CD pack of Medal Of Honor - Passific Assault
    > but could not Install it , as soon as i insert 2nd CD it gives a "
    > catastrophic error " , can anyone tell me what to do ?????????

    Have you tried copying all the CDs on to your hard drive, (they should all
    go in the same directory) and then install from the hard drive?

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

    Hey Paul ,

    I have tried all this but there is no difference whether u
    Install from Hard disk or from CD the game does'nt go beyond the
    second CD , it just crashes in between Stating " Catastrophic Error -
    Feature cannot be transferred " .

    Plz Someone Tell me what i can do with It , Is the CD Corrupt or what
    ????

    --

    "123zxc" <123zxc.1qm6xm@> wrote in message

    > I have tried all this but there is no difference whether u
    > Install from Hard disk or from CD the game does'nt go beyond the
    > second CD , it just crashes in between Stating " Catastrophic Error -
    > Feature cannot be transferred " .
    >
    > Plz Someone Tell me what i can do with It , Is the CD Corrupt or what

    You could also try booting the machine into safe mode, this will rule out
    the possibility of other applications causing the problem.

    To boot into safe mode, press F8 repeatedly just before you would normally
    get the Windows XP screen when you turn your machine on, you'll then be
    presented with a menu, select safe mode and press enter. Your machine will
    then load up in safe-mode with the minimum drivers and software needed. Try
    installing then.

    If that still doesn't work it's most likely a damaged CD.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.
    http://www.windowsresource.net/