BF2 Punkbuster woes

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

OK I'm getting kicked by punkbuster with the following error :-

A1360 C1.199 error loading pbag

I've tried updating manually and using the pbweb.exe supplied by the
folks at evenbalance.

Strange thing is it only seems to kick me from the official EA 64
player servers. Official 32 player ones are fine and non-EA 64 player
servers also seem to be OK.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Yeah. Says you have have been kicked by punkbuster for the following
reason then the pbag message.

I'll try over at the punkbusted forum. Cheers for the pointer.

"Chris" <chris@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> A1360 C1.199 error loading pbag

You sure that's what is says? In'm not sure what pbag is referring to.

Probably a good idea to post the question on the BF2 forums over at
www.punksbusted.com

Lorian [AGB]
www.agbgaming.com
Want to play BF2 Ranked? Search for %AGB East