Hey, I just got this game today. I get home pop it in the drive and
.....nothing happens. I did all of the Windows help and support things for
Autoplay and nothing worked. Help?

Hi Spaded,

Try browsing the CD using My Computer.
If you're able to do that, double-click the setup.exe file.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User