Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there one. I am looking for info on how to remove grille on (cheap !!!)
Paradigm Phantom speaker to replace knackered cloth.

geoff

"Geoff Wood" <geoff@paf.co.nz-nospam> wrote in message
> Is there one. I am looking for info on how to remove grille on (cheap
!!!)
> Paradigm Phantom speaker to replace knackered cloth.
>

> geoff

Try rec.audio.opinion newsgroup. Those folks have a lot of technical
knowledge, and they are fair, objective, and they treat everyone with
respect.

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:06:20 -0600, "Mark A" <ma@switchboard.net>
wrote:

>"Geoff Wood" <geoff@paf.co.nz-nospam> wrote in message
>> Is there one. I am looking for info on how to remove grille on (cheap
>!!!)
>> Paradigm Phantom speaker to replace knackered cloth.
>>

>> geoff
>>
>Try rec.audio.opinion newsgroup. Those folks have a lot of technical
>knowledge, and they are fair, objective, and they treat everyone with
>respect.

"Geoff Wood" <geoff@paf.co.nz-nospam> wrote in

> Is there one. I am looking for info on how to remove grille on (cheap
> !!!) Paradigm Phantom speaker to replace knackered cloth.

Try: http://www.diyaudio.com

They have speaker-related forums where you'll get better and
more objective advice than rec.audio.opinion, where you
probably won't. IMO, of course.

--Damon