Motorcross Madness 2

It seems Microsoft forgot or id not include Indeo codex in SP2 so some of
the older games will not play. Now I got them new at full price and I built
this system and got XP Pro so what do I have to do Go buy a third party
program?
We really need to fight this EULA so it will work for the consumer

Hi Dawg,

To resolve this problem, obtain and install the 327979 recommended update.
To do this, visit the following Microsoft Windows Update Web site:
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Bigdawg" <hzy1369@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OoedBSVcFHA.2984@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| It seems Microsoft forgot or id not include Indeo codex in SP2 so some of
| the older games will not play. Now I got them new at full price and I built
| this system and got XP Pro so what do I have to do Go buy a third party
| program?
| We really need to fight this EULA so it will work for the consumer

The original XP did not include the codex. But further updates should have
fixed this.

"Bigdawg" <hzy1369@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It seems Microsoft forgot or id not include Indeo codex in SP2 so some of
> the older games will not play. Now I got them new at full price and I
> built this system and got XP Pro so what do I have to do Go buy a third
> party program?
> We really need to fight this EULA so it will work for the consumer

I did all the updates after I reloaded the box Sunday, but James from the
Microsoft Games online support hooked me up with the following link
http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=273&s=188
and did it all in less then 24 hours. Now I can play again. That's
support.