PLEASE HELP!!!! nokia 6630 problem

Last response: in Brands
June 10, 2005 9:31:48 PM

i have recently just got a nokia 6630 and when i go to make a call it
says network busy or connection error! but i can still send texts and
if i try to connect to the net it say pocket data not available! so i
rang vodafone and they said the network is fine. but every now and then
it will be fine but only for a couple of hours then it does it again! i
have only started to get this problem ever since i plugged it upto my
pc and uploaded a couple of themes.
has anybody had this problem and solved it or does anybody know how to
please can somebody help me?

--
jasongalliuk

More about : nokia 6630 problem

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:59:10 AM

"jasongalliuk" <jasongalliuk.1qfc9f@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

> i have recently just got a nokia 6630 and when i go to make a call it
> says network busy or connection error! but i can still send texts and
> if i try to connect to the net it say pocket data not available! so i
> rang vodafone and they said the network is fine. but every now and then
> it will be fine but only for a couple of hours then it does it again! i
> have only started to get this problem ever since i plugged it upto my
> pc and uploaded a couple of themes.
> has anybody had this problem and solved it or does anybody know how to
> please can somebody help me?
>

> --
> jasongalliuk

Sounds to me the themes u put on ur phone has messed it up. U have to reset
the phone.

--

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
http://classifieds.nochex.com/viewshop.asp?id=171955516