PLEASE HELP!!!! nokia 6630 problem

i have recently just got a nokia 6630 and when i go to make a call it
says network busy or connection error! but i can still send texts and
if i try to connect to the net it say pocket data not available! so i
rang vodafone and they said the network is fine. but every now and then
it will be fine but only for a couple of hours then it does it again! i
have only started to get this problem ever since i plugged it upto my
pc and uploaded a couple of themes.
has anybody had this problem and solved it or does anybody know how to
please can somebody help me?

--
jasongalliuk
1 answer Last reply

    "jasongalliuk" <jasongalliuk.1qfc9f@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

    > i have recently just got a nokia 6630 and when i go to make a call it
    > says network busy or connection error! but i can still send texts and
    > if i try to connect to the net it say pocket data not available! so i
    > rang vodafone and they said the network is fine. but every now and then
    > it will be fine but only for a couple of hours then it does it again! i
    > have only started to get this problem ever since i plugged it upto my
    > pc and uploaded a couple of themes.
    > has anybody had this problem and solved it or does anybody know how to
    > please can somebody help me?
    >

    > --
    > jasongalliuk

    Sounds to me the themes u put on ur phone has messed it up. U have to reset
    the phone.

    --

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
    http://classifieds.nochex.com/viewshop.asp?id=171955516