Sign in with
Your question

Full Build $650

Last response: in Systems
February 23, 2013 12:25:18 PM

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week

Budget Range: $650

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Schoolwork, Browsing the web, movies

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: Full complete build

Do you need to buy OS: Yes, Windows 7

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com, ncix.com, amazon.com... etc... will use pcpartpicker to determine best deals

Parts Preferences: I prefer an Intel CPU, whichever one that will fit into the budget.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: The computer would need to run games at medium to max settings, games such as Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, etc..

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: Just need a new computer, using a Dell XPS so practically anything is an upgrade. :bounce: 

More about : full build 650

February 23, 2013 1:59:48 PM

Looks like a good build to me, thinking of going with a 600w supply though
m
l
Related resources
February 23, 2013 2:12:01 PM

i would go with a gateway
m
l
February 23, 2013 2:14:31 PM

Yeah, that haha. Well thank you very much for the quick response, going to look into all of the parts and maybe start ordering.
m
l
February 23, 2013 2:28:57 PM

Luckily I live near a micro center and can get the CPU for the 150 like you said, but the motherboard is the same price as online.
m
l
February 23, 2013 3:30:59 PM

epsy said:
Decided to change up the Mobo and Power supply, along with case..... little bit more than the budget but..

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FqyE

That's good to go, that system will do fine for your needs...remember you get what you pay for... :bounce: 
m
l
!