I seam to mhave lost all the basic Games that came with XP. Is there a way to
get them back.

Thanks for any Help

Click Windows Start button, go to Control panel, click Add/Remove programs,
click Add/Remove Windows components, click Accessories and functions. There
you find the games.

"jomama1950" wrote:

> I seam to mhave lost all the basic Games that came with XP. Is there a way to
> get them back.
>
> Thanks for any Help

Do you realize you're answering messages where resolutions have already been
made nearly a month ago? I'd suggest you read the whole thread before
taking the time to answer.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC