Cant get game to download

I purchased a game off directdrive and cant get it to download. I verified my
e-mail address but it still wont load.

Have you checked their support section or troubleshooting area? You may
need to enable a DirectX item for the site (check for a beige bar under your
Address line in Internet Explorer, if that's what you're using). If you're
using any type of pop-up blocker, it also may be blocking the download. I
would check with their support area, though.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC