I've been having dramas with my GPU usage in bf3. It only ever hits around 60 - 65% usage with vsync disabled on the highest settings. I've tried everything I can think of. My frame rates can dip to the 50's which I don't like as I bought these two cards for my 120hz monitor.
I've also tried different crossfire cables. All power connectors are connect and UPLS is disabled.
I play at 1920x1080 120HZ
First rig was:
i7 920 @ 4.0ghz cooled with 120 extreme ultra
gb DDR 3
7970 OC in crossfire
850W silverstone PSU
I tried reinstalling drivers, formatting , all of those things ect but nothing worked.
I decided it may be my CPU so I built an entirely new rig which is