Clear side panel on computers?

ArcticWonder

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
Hey everyone. Out of boredom I've been modding a pc case of mine and now I'd like to make it's side panel a windowed one, by dremeling out the area and screwing on the acrylic sheet. But I have no idea where to find the acrylic sheet or if there's a specific type of acrylic I need or anything like that, I've never done this before. Any help would be appreciated!

Also (and I know this is vague) but if anyone has a cool idea for a symbol to paint onto the other non-windowed side I'd appreciate it! I was thinking about doing the Borderlands 2 symbol but I'm not settled on it.
Or for that matter, any other cool ideas to do on a case customizing job.
The case is a micro-atx Compaq, but I plan on cutting out part of the non-windowed side right where it says "Compaq" and putting something there but I'm not sure what. If people actually end up getting interested in this, I'll post pictures too.

Again, thanks for any ideas!

Frisbee_68

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2011
You can cut out an acrylic or plexiglass sheet for the side, nothing specific really. You can get them at large hardware stores like home depot. As for the symbol, I think the hand tattoo from Dishonored looks sick. That would definitely make your computer look kickass.

Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS