nokia 6680 more lenguages

Where to download or to buy ?
my 6680 nokia has only english, german and french...NEED spanish .
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6680 lenguages

    "Jose Torres" <josetorres@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
    > Where to download or to buy ?
    > my 6680 nokia has only english, german and french...NEED spanish .

    You'll need to get the phone reflashed and the correct PPM pack installed.
    If you want to do this yourself, the only way at present is to use JAF (have
    a look at the GSM-Solutions link in my sig). Alternatively pay someone to
    do it for you - it's very doubtful that an official service centre would do
    the job.

    --
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<

    Richard Colton wrote:
    > "Jose Torres" <josetorres@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
    >
    >>Where to download or to buy ?
    >>my 6680 nokia has only english, german and french...NEED spanish .
    >

    > You'll need to get the phone reflashed and the correct PPM pack installed.
    > If you want to do this yourself, the only way at present is to use JAF (have
    > a look at the GSM-Solutions link in my sig). Alternatively pay someone to
    > do it for you - it's very doubtful that an official service centre would do
    > the job.

    If they have the correct kit to flash a 6680 I can't see why they
    wouldn't be prepared to change the PPM for a legit customer (esp. a Club
    Nokia member), but it does make you wonder why the OP didn't ensure he
    got the correct languages on purchase.

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

    "Brian Morrison" <scrapspam@fenrir.org.uk> wrote in message
    > Richard Colton wrote:
    >> "Jose Torres" <josetorres@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Where to download or to buy ?
    >>>my 6680 nokia has only english, german and french...NEED spanish .
    >>

    >> You'll need to get the phone reflashed and the correct PPM pack
    >> installed. If you want to do this yourself, the only way at present is to
    >> use JAF (have a look at the GSM-Solutions link in my sig). Alternatively
    >> pay someone to do it for you - it's very doubtful that an official
    >> service centre would do the job.
    >>

    > If they have the correct kit to flash a 6680 I can't see why they wouldn't
    > be prepared to change the PPM for a legit customer (esp. a Club Nokia
    > member),

    Most NSC's won't install any other PPM than the one that's supposed to be on
    the handset. With the advent of auto file selection, they will have little
    choice which pack to install anyway before too long.

    > but it does make you wonder why the OP didn't ensure he got the correct
    > languages on purchase.

    Well, I did wonder that myself, but figured it was none of my business :-)

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<