Nokia 6010

I subscribe through T-mobile. Can I change ringtones on my own or
must I go through t-mobile? I don't think the Nokia software
works with this phone.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)
dgriff237@7cox.net
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6010

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:50:25 -0500, "DanG" <dgriff237@7cox.net> wrote:

    >I subscribe through T-mobile. Can I change ringtones on my own or
    >must I go through t-mobile? I don't think the Nokia software
    >works with this phone.
    >

    >(top posted for your convenience)

    (Bottom posted despite MicroSloth's garbage news client making "new
    and improved" standards.)

    You can use a data cable and proper software such as MobiMB or Oxygen
    Phone Manager to transfer tones that you've gotten elsewhere or
    composed yourself.

    - -

    But how do you connect the data cable?

    I just bought one from eBay seller that came without instructions and
    wouldn't want to mess it up.

    --
    See Ya,
    Tiny

    Chop the WOOD to reply
    "Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:50:25 -0500, "DanG" <dgriff237@7cox.net> wrote:
    >
    >>I subscribe through T-mobile. Can I change ringtones on my own or
    >>must I go through t-mobile? I don't think the Nokia software
    >>works with this phone.
    >>

    >>(top posted for your convenience)
    >
    > (Bottom posted despite MicroSloth's garbage news client making "new
    > and improved" standards.)
    >
    > You can use a data cable and proper software such as MobiMB or Oxygen
    > Phone Manager to transfer tones that you've gotten elsewhere or
    > composed yourself.
    >
    > - -

Nokia Mobile