  • Nokia
  • Mobile
Last response: in Brands
June 11, 2005 4:50:25 PM

I subscribe through T-mobile. Can I change ringtones on my own or
must I go through t-mobile? I don't think the Nokia software
works with this phone.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)
dgriff237@7cox.net

More about : nokia 6010

June 11, 2005 4:53:02 PM

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:50:25 -0500, "DanG" <dgriff237@7cox.net> wrote:

>I subscribe through T-mobile. Can I change ringtones on my own or
>must I go through t-mobile? I don't think the Nokia software
>works with this phone.
>

>(top posted for your convenience)

(Bottom posted despite MicroSloth's garbage news client making "new
and improved" standards.)

You can use a data cable and proper software such as MobiMB or Oxygen
Phone Manager to transfer tones that you've gotten elsewhere or
composed yourself.

- -
July 20, 2005 1:16:24 AM

But how do you connect the data cable?

I just bought one from eBay seller that came without instructions and
wouldn't want to mess it up.

--
See Ya,
Tiny