HDW-2 as headset for PC??

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 12, 2005 3:21:19 PM

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the HDW-2 as a headset for the pc
for VOIP purposes? I do have a BT-USBdongle

More about : hdw headset

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:48:33 PM

"jorie" <jorie@scarlet.nl> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if it's possible to use the HDW-2 as a headset for the pc
> for VOIP purposes? I do have a BT-USBdongle

Yes i use it a bluetooth headset quite extensively with my PC thru VoiP and
MSN Messenger, recording and notetaking.

I use a Belkin USB Dongle and the Widcomm stack. The supplied Belkin
software (WIDCOMM) contains the Headset profile. XP SP2 does not so dont use
its drivers, use the native Widcomm and TDK stacks. If Headset profiles are
supported on ur USB Dongle then it should work with its proper drivers. Just
pair em and connect from your PC.

cheers ;)
!