HDW-2 as headset for PC??

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the HDW-2 as a headset for the pc
for VOIP purposes? I do have a BT-USBdongle
1 answer Last reply
More about headset

    "jorie" <jorie@scarlet.nl> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if it's possible to use the HDW-2 as a headset for the pc
    > for VOIP purposes? I do have a BT-USBdongle

    Yes i use it a bluetooth headset quite extensively with my PC thru VoiP and
    MSN Messenger, recording and notetaking.

    I use a Belkin USB Dongle and the Widcomm stack. The supplied Belkin
    software (WIDCOMM) contains the Headset profile. XP SP2 does not so dont use
    its drivers, use the native Widcomm and TDK stacks. If Headset profiles are
    supported on ur USB Dongle then it should work with its proper drivers. Just
    pair em and connect from your PC.

    cheers ;)

Nokia Gaming Headsets VoIP