transfering game save files in generals

my computer crashed, but i was able to salvage the generals file in my
program files. However, i don't see a folder marked "save" that i
could copy and paste into a reinstalled version of generals. How can i
transfer all my saved games? thanks

"generals4lyf" <ben1@sfnet.com> wrote in message
> my computer crashed, but i was able to salvage the generals file in my
> program files. However, i don't see a folder marked "save" that i
> could copy and paste into a reinstalled version of generals. How can i
> transfer all my saved games? thanks

I believe the save games for Generals are stored in your My Documents
folder.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.