transfering game save files in generals

my computer crashed, but i was able to salvage the generals file in my
program files. However, i don't see a folder marked "save" that i
could copy and paste into a reinstalled version of generals. How can i
transfer all my saved games? thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about transfering game save files generals

    "generals4lyf" <ben1@sfnet.com> wrote in message
    > my computer crashed, but i was able to salvage the generals file in my
    > program files. However, i don't see a folder marked "save" that i
    > could copy and paste into a reinstalled version of generals. How can i
    > transfer all my saved games? thanks

    I believe the save games for Generals are stored in your My Documents
    folder.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.