How to Restrict Folder Access to ONLY ONE Administrator under Win 7

cs181x

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012
My Win 7 have 4 admin accounts and my account is one of them. I tried to protect all my folders and files stored under C:\Users\MyAccount folder by selecting the "Share with.." => "Nobody" option, but the other admins can still access my folder. Also, I can access theirs too.

So, if you know please tell me "How to Restrict Folder Access to ONLY ONE Administrator under Win 7" if there are multip admin accounts on Win 7. Thank you. :)

Solution
The whole idea of an administrator is that the person is responsible enough to not screw with other people's stuff. If others are not trustworthy then they should not be admins. Administrators have full access because they need full access to do their job, so you literally would not want to do what you are suggesting.
The whole idea of an administrator is that the person is responsible enough to not screw with other people's stuff. If others are not trustworthy then they should not be admins. Administrators have full access because they need full access to do their job, so you literally would not want to do what you are suggesting.

Solution