Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

when i install pharaoh i just get a message saying that "
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. the system file is not suitable for running
ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. choose 'close' to terminate the
application.

i havnt a clue what i should do?

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i install pharaoh i just get a message saying that "
> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. the system file is not suitable for
> running
> ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. choose 'close' to terminate the
> application.
>
> i havnt a clue what i should do?

Hello.

Copy autoexec.nt from C:\Windows\Repair to C:\Windows\System32 more info and
a how-to video up on
http://www.windowsresource.net/troubleshooting/commonproblems.php#autoexec.nt

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

"Paul Smith" wrote:

> "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > when i install pharaoh i just get a message saying that "
> > C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. the system file is not suitable for
> > running
> > ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. choose 'close' to terminate the
> > application.
> >
> > i havnt a clue what i should do?
>
> Hello.
>
> Copy autoexec.nt from C:\Windows\Repair to C:\Windows\System32 more info and
> a how-to video up on
> http://www.windowsresource.net/troubleshooting/commonproblems.php#autoexec.nt
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.
> http://www.windowsresource.net/
>
> *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*
>

> thankyou it is working now

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

when my computer runs the install wizard it freezes after its gets 2 '100%
preparing the install wizrd' and nothing else happens it all closes down!!