Windows XP- PC Suite

I have search in vain to find some help on this so here goes. I have
two PC's both with XP SP2 and PC suite installed fine on the one but
will NOT install on the other. It keeps coming up with some sort of
data1.cab error during the install and then I have to abort it...

The trouble is I have to use the 2nd PC to synchronize my Nokia 6230
and Outlook via a USB bluetooth dongle as nmy other PC's USB has failed
and I have networked the PC's together..

Can anyone help me with this problem or if not suggest another
alternative to PC suite ?

Thanks

Peter
3 answers Last reply
More about windows suite

    An off topic PC Suite question please. Will it allow you to make your own
    ringtones from MP3 files?

    Thanks... Fred

    On 13 Jun 2005 10:15:47 -0700, mrpeterlyon@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    >The trouble is I have to use the 2nd PC to synchronize my Nokia 6230
    >and Outlook via a USB bluetooth dongle as nmy other PC's USB has failed
    >and I have networked the PC's together..

    Are you trying to install PC Suite on the 2nd PC over the network? If
    so, try copying the installation program over to the 2nd PC and
    running the install from there. You could also get a new PCI USB2 card
    for the PC with the dead USB ports.

    John Jones, Detroit

    Thanks John but no I am not trying to install over the network. I used
    the same install program on both PC's and it ran fine on one but not on
    the other and I cant work out why ?

    Cheers

    Peter

Nokia Windows XP