GTA:San Andreas...Installation error

Hi, i have the problem with installation GTA: San Andreas. When I start InstallShield Wizard, so the error appears.
Erorr is: Setup has experienced an error.
Please do the following:
-Close any running programs
-Empty your temporary folder
-Check your Internet connection (Internet-based setups)
Then try to run the setup again.
Error code: -6006

I tried all! Please help me!

--
CZNemesis

View this thread: http://www.game-tricks.net/viewtopic-313142.html

Send from http://www.game-tricks.net
1 answer Last reply
More about andreas installation error

    Hi CZNemesis,

    Here's how to correct most InstallShield Setup problems:

    1. Update to the Latest InstallShield Installation Engines:
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108322

    2. Acquire Administrative Privileges on Your Computer
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108379

    3. Detect and End Previously Running Installation Processes
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108393

    4. Install the InstallShield iKernal software:
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108497

    5. To see if it's a software conflict: Temporarily disable Startup
    programs one at a time, starting with Firewall, Antivirus, and ad
    blockers using: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

    You can lookup what a program does before you disable it here:
    http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_full.htm

    6. Run a virus scan at: http://housecall.antivirus.com Afterwards
    Download & Run Spybot from: http://security.kolla.de to find any
    Trojans, Adware, or Spyware which could clog up your system.

    7. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
    / Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
    the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.

    8. Configure the DCOM Settings on Your Computer
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108324
    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "CZNemesis" <CZNemesis.1r6qyc@no-mx.game-tricks.net> wrote in message news:CZNemesis.1r6qyc@no-mx.game-tricks.net...

    | Hi, i have the problem with installation GTA: San Andreas. When I start InstallShield Wizard, so the error appears.
    | Erorr is: Setup has experienced an error.
    | Please do the following:
    | -Close any running programs
    | -Empty your temporary folder
    | -Check your Internet connection (Internet-based setups)
    | Then try to run the setup again.
    | Error code: -6006
    |
    | I tried all! Please help me!
    |

    | --
    | CZNemesis

    | View this thread: http://www.game-tricks.net/viewtopic-313142.html
    |
    | Send from http://www.game-tricks.net

Installation Error Internet Connection Windows XP