HELP

I GOT THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH. ALL MY GAMES CRASH AFTER MAYBE 10 MINS.
EXPENSIVE PC GEFORCE 5700. PENTIUM 4 2 GIGS RAM HARD DRIVE MASSAVE. PAY FOR
HELP
2 answers Last reply
More about help

    You wouldn't by any chance need any help would you?
    "JOSEPH GREEN" <GIRASOLITO@RACSA.CO.CR> wrote in message
    >I GOT THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH. ALL MY GAMES CRASH AFTER MAYBE 10 MINS.
    >EXPENSIVE PC GEFORCE 5700. PENTIUM 4 2 GIGS RAM HARD DRIVE MASSAVE. PAY FOR
    >HELP

    Hi Joseph,
    Hardware issues can cause freezing, black screens and other
    errors. Also, your drivers should always be kept up to date.

    Try the following steps one at a time to try and resolve the issue.
    I hope this helps. Please post back if you have any questions! :-)

    1. Update DirectX and your Chipset, Sound, &Video Drivers:
    For all Video / DirectX / Game and Hardware Issues, I have a
    Checklist of Solutions at: http://NibblesNbitsVideo.tk

    2. Dust your fans, vents and components using a 1/4" paintbrush
    and a hose vacuum. Use compressed air for hard to reach places.
    Set a housefan to blow cold air into your case to expose an over-
    heating issue.. If it works add more fans or replace defective ones.
    Use this Motherboard Monitor Utility: http://mbm.livewiredev.com

    3. A faulty power supply can cause STOP errors, random reboots,
    and black screen lockups. One way to test for that is to check the
    wattage sticker on your power supply and then calculate your need
    http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/ (Min. 350 for gaming)

    4. Test your RAM using: http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "JOSEPH GREEN" <GIRASOLITO@RACSA.CO.CR> wrote in message news:eu3kizteFHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    |I GOT THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH. ALL MY GAMES CRASH AFTER MAYBE 10 MINS.
    | EXPENSIVE PC GEFORCE 5700. PENTIUM 4 2 GIGS RAM HARD DRIVE MASSAVE. PAY FOR
    | HELP

Games Microsoft Windows XP