Sign in with
Your question

I need advices on my gaming build!!

Last response: in Systems
February 24, 2013 9:31:58 PM

I am doing a build, for gaming specially , I plan to run windows 7 64 bit. I dont know if i should buy a monitor or better conect the pc to my 50 inch full hd Sony tv i bought one year ago.
Its my first one so i want you to advice me on anything . The budget is 1300 - 1400 $ I dont know if i should buy them at Toronto or in Miami ( im traveling in 1 month) So i want you guys to advice me on anything. Thank you very much

Here it is : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Cpta

More about : advices gaming build

February 24, 2013 11:00:25 PM

as far as where to buy... i think the states have better prices but... i dont think they are necessarily "cheaper" locally ~ mostly everything online is cheaper.

the monitor thing... if you want to connect to something with that large of a display (your tv im talking about) then you would pretty much need to get a second video card to handle that. You can get a pretty nice LED monitor for around 140$ (upto 23" after that it gets really expensive)

otherwise, your build looks pretty solid.
m
l
February 25, 2013 12:04:59 AM

i don't see a problem with it...
m
l
Related resources
a c 92 B Homebuilt system
a c 271 4 Gaming
February 25, 2013 2:53:46 PM

gussrtk said:
as far as where to buy... i think the states have better prices but... i dont think they are necessarily "cheaper" locally ~ mostly everything online is cheaper.

the monitor thing... if you want to connect to something with that large of a display (your tv im talking about) then you would pretty much need to get a second video card to handle that. You can get a pretty nice LED monitor for around 140$ (upto 23" after that it gets really expensive)

otherwise, your build looks pretty solid.

It's not that the parts are necessarily cheaper locally - it's that you won't have to pay income taxes and customs fees when you import your PC.
m
l
February 26, 2013 1:06:53 AM

My only doubt is about the 3 tb seagate, a lot of people had problems with it so i dont know if its the most reliable high capacity drive . All my build is focused on price/performace so maybe in this case i should pay a bit more for a wd one? i read its almost the same.
m
l
!