Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Computer
  • Processors
  • Motherboards
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 7, 2013 6:24:06 AM

Hi, I am planning to build my own computer. I am going to buy a motherboard and processor. I am confused about the integrated graphics. If I buy a mother board and Processor both have integrated graphics will it create any problems, in otherwords is there a rule that in the same computer only one of them (either the motherboard or the processor) can have integrated graphics, or is it okay if both of them have integrated graphic card?

Thanks!!!

More about : integrated graphic card related confusion

a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 6:28:37 AM

Both have Integrated GPU.
But you should use the CPU.

You must be getting a i3\5\7 series.
They have Decent Integrated Graphics
m
l
January 7, 2013 6:45:53 AM

Thank you very much! So basically what you are telling is if one goes for an integrated graphics then it is better to go for a CPU with integrated graphics rather than a motherboard with integrated graphics. Sure I will remember it when I go to by the hardware for my future computer. Thanks again!!!
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 6:51:20 AM

Richard HA said:
Thank you very much! So basically what you are telling is if one goes for an integrated graphics then it is better to go for a CPU with integrated graphics rather than a motherboard with integrated graphics. Sure I will remember it when I go to by the hardware for my future computer. Thanks again!!!

Yes thats exactly what he means. The newer i5's i7's have the best integrated graphics. The best option is to always just get a dedicated GPU.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 6:52:52 AM

Sumukh_Bhagat said:
Both have Integrated GPU.
But you should use the CPU.

You must be getting a i3\5\7 series.
They have Decent Integrated Graphics

OMG Sumukh that is the best signature I have EVER seen that made me laugh so hard!
m
l
January 7, 2013 8:50:56 AM

abCasPeRR said:
Yes thats exactly what he means. The newer i5's i7's have the best integrated graphics. The best option is to always just get a dedicated GPU.

Thanks very much abCasPeRR, I really appreciate this information!!!
m
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 8:58:20 AM

BIOS Basically boots from the CPU Integrated Graphics.
But just for the Information.

Ya, I've got it. I've always been known for them ;) 
January 8, 2013 10:47:52 AM

Thanks very much Sumukh-Bhagat! I really appreciate this information!!!
m
l
January 8, 2013 10:48:18 AM

Best answer selected by Richard HA.
m
l
!