Need some help

Every time I try to play Star Fleet Command 3 it loads and works until I try
to start a mission. Then the computer goes back to windows and an error
message is sent up, that says something about an Unhandled Exception. I have
no clue what this means, any help on this would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about need help

    Hi Wiz,
    "Wizkid" <Wizkid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B282495-D7F7-48A6-A038-19CE23671B63@microsoft.com...
    | Every time I try to play Star Fleet Command 3 it loads and works until I try
    | to start a mission. Then the computer goes back to windows and an error
    | message is sent up, that says something about an Unhandled Exception. I have
    | no clue what this means, any help on this would be appreciated.

    I checked around and it seems that most people have problems playing SFC3
    without a patch which you can download from these locations:
    http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/
    and
    http://files.filefront.com/sfc3_dx9_fixexe/;946560;/fileinfo.html

    --