Need some help

June 27, 2005 5:46:01 PM

Every time I try to play Star Fleet Command 3 it loads and works until I try
to start a mission. Then the computer goes back to windows and an error
message is sent up, that says something about an Unhandled Exception. I have
no clue what this means, any help on this would be appreciated.

More about : question

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 1:03:50 AM

Hi Wiz,
"Wizkid" <Wizkid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B282495-D7F7-48A6-A038-19CE23671B63@microsoft.com...
| Every time I try to play Star Fleet Command 3 it loads and works until I try
| to start a mission. Then the computer goes back to windows and an error
| message is sent up, that says something about an Unhandled Exception. I have
| no clue what this means, any help on this would be appreciated.

I checked around and it seems that most people have problems playing SFC3
without a patch which you can download from these locations:
http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/
and
http://files.filefront.com/sfc3_dx9_fixexe/;946560;/fileinfo.html

--