Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push install
and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty lost
to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^

Easy solution for your problem, Rochelle:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Rochelle B" <Rochelle B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push
> install
> and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
> C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for
> running
> MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty
> lost
> to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^

Thanks Chris I was pretty clueless what to do

"Rochelle B" wrote:

> Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push install
> and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
> C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for running
> MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty lost
> to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^

U HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAD AND I HAD SOME SOFTWARE MISSING OFF MY
COMP THAT I NEEDED TO RUN PROGRAMS , I HAD TO REFORMATT MY COMP