Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push install
and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty lost
to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^
3 answers Last reply
More about loading thesims

    Easy solution for your problem, Rochelle:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Rochelle B" <Rochelle B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push
    > install
    > and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
    > C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for
    > running
    > MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty
    > lost
    > to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^

    Thanks Chris I was pretty clueless what to do

    "Rochelle B" wrote:

    > Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push install
    > and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
    > C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for running
    > MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty lost
    > to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^

    U HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAD AND I HAD SOME SOFTWARE MISSING OFF MY
    COMP THAT I NEEDED TO RUN PROGRAMS , I HAD TO REFORMATT MY COMP

    "Rochelle B" wrote:

    > Hey, I have a problem. I try loading thesims on my computer. I push install
    > and a popup comes up and says 16 bit windows subsystem:
    > C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXECT.NT This system file is not suitable for running
    > MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Close or ignore. I'm pretty lost
    > to what to do. I'd appreciate the help^^

Microsoft Windows XP