Nokia 3650 + MSI BTHS headset won't pair?

Last response: in Brands
June 15, 2005 2:16:35 AM

I can't, for the life of me, get the 3650 to pair with this brand new
MSI BTHS headset. The 3650 just keeps saying "no devices found".

I've done everything I can think of...turn both on and off, pulled the
battery out of the 3650...NOTHING works. I've tried following the
instructions to the letter, and this thing just will NOT pair up.

Help?
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 12:52:42 PM

Nevermind, turns out reading the instructions was the problem.

The instructions called for holding the button for one second to turn
it on...actually takes 5 seconds. To get it to pair up, you have to
hold it down for two seconds.

So...if you translate 1 second to mean 5....and hold it down for TEN
seconds...lo and behold, it works.

Stupid instructions.

!