pinball

please help, im not very computer clever, but for some unexplained reason it
wont load up, its still on the program list, but ive tried everything from
restoring to completely turning my pc inside out for viruses and bugs.
nothing helps.
Mrs T smart

Sounds like the link to Pinball is somehow broken. Go to All Programs/Games
and find the link for Pinball. Once there, right-click that link, and
select Properties. On the first screen that comes up, in the Target: line,
the link should be "C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Pinball\PINBALL.EXE"
including the quotation marks. If it is not that, just copy everything
above including the quotation marks and insert it into the proper line.

If the link above is correct, make sure the Start in: line is "C:\Program
Files\Windows NT\Pinball" again including the quotation marks.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Tammy Smart" <Tammyhansler@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> please help, im not very computer clever, but for some unexplained reason
> it wont load up, its still on the program list, but ive tried everything
> from restoring to completely turning my pc inside out for viruses and
> bugs. nothing helps.
> Mrs T smart

hi, i tried doing that and it was all fine, but it still wont play, is there
anything else that could be wrong with it?
Mrs T Smart
"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sounds like the link to Pinball is somehow broken. Go to All
> Programs/Games and find the link for Pinball. Once there, right-click
> that link, and select Properties. On the first screen that comes up, in
> the Target: line, the link should be "C:\Program Files\Windows
> NT\Pinball\PINBALL.EXE" including the quotation marks. If it is not that,
> just copy everything above including the quotation marks and insert it
> into the proper line.
>
> If the link above is correct, make sure the Start in: line is "C:\Program
> Files\Windows NT\Pinball" again including the quotation marks.
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
> Associate Expert
>

> "Tammy Smart" <Tammyhansler@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> please help, im not very computer clever, but for some unexplained reason
>> it wont load up, its still on the program list, but ive tried everything
>> from restoring to completely turning my pc inside out for viruses and
>> bugs. nothing helps.
>> Mrs T smart

Maybe this will work: Click the Start button, go to the Control panel, click
Add/Remove programs, click Add/Remove Windows components, click Accessories
and functions, click Games, click Details. There you will find a list of the
Windows games installed on your computer. Try to uninstall and reinstall the
games. My Windows XP is not in English, but maybe you will find the way.