During install windows 7 on i3 desktop after loading file it show

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatinderpalplaha

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
when i try to install windows 7 on i3 desktop ,after loading file it show white lines...can you help me ..??? but windows vista install sucessufully

jatinderpalplaha

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
no ,,no video driver instaled..i am just try to install windows 7 on system ..when disc is boot and show the message "windows loading file" and then after it just show a straight white line...but windows vista installed easly........my system is i3 processor with intel mother board

jatinderpalplaha

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
no ,,no video driver instaled..i am just try to install windows 7 on system ..when disc is boot and show the message "windows loading file" and then after it just show a straight white line...but windows vista installed easly........my system is i3 processor with intel mother board

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010

you need to tell us the exact spec. otherwise there is nothing we can do.

there are many differnet i3 processors and many intel motherboards

for exampe i got an i5 2400 processor

and p8z68-vlx motherboard

how are you connecting screen to computer? vga,hdmi, display port?

jatinderpalplaha

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
try to install windows 7 on system ..when disc is boot and show the message "windows loading file" and then after it just show a straight white line...but windows vista installed easly........my system is i3-540 processor

Wait, is the white line blinking?, like your about to type something?, because if that is coming up at the Windows Boot up, then Windows may have not installed properly. The only time you should see that tho, is at first when the computer first turns on, that will be the BIOS, then you should see it again that will be the Video BIOS.

jatinderpalplaha

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
dvd is ok ...when i installed on dual core it installed propely..

and when i have placed hard drive of dual core pc ..which already have windows 7 then it start properly....

when i inserted disc it show ,,press any key to boot from dvd ..and after it ..it start ...and show "windows loading file" after complete it it show one white line at bottom of screen ..

jatinderpalplaha

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
dvd is ok ...when i installed on dual core it installed propely..

and when i have placed hard drive of dual core pc ..which already have windows 7 then it start properly....

when i inserted disc it show ,,press any key to boot from dvd ..and after it ..it start ...and show "windows loading file" after complete it it show one white line at bottom of screen ..

Status
Not open for further replies.