G

Hey guys !

I have this weird problem that i can't solve. When I am playing Guild Wars 2 the FPS don't reach more then 15 .. ? Even on very low settings..
I really need your help cause it's driving me crazy

Here are my specs :

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 965 Processor
Motherbord : ASROCK n68-vs3 ucc Micro-Atx
RAM : 8 GB 1666 Mhz
GPU : Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
PSU : 650W

I installed the driver from both GPU and motherboard.
Installed Direct X 11
Looked all cables were good.
Looked at the CPU fan.

Here is a screenshot of CPUID HWMonitor to help you find the problem, i really don't find it..
Please excuse me, it is not a great image.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/problemfc.png

Thanks a lot in advance !

temps look good, also guildwars 2 requires a good graphic card and cpu, ur cpu is somewhat outdated and graphic card is old and doesnt perform like a new card, thats ur issue ur hardware is outdated, cpu is alright does not bad but u def need a new graphic card.

G

My CPU is doing fine, and i knew that my graphic card was old. But i wanted to be sure because can you run it said that it wil run smootly, also other techsupport said that this GPU will do the trick.

Thanks for your quick response :)

more than meet the minimum requirements. I know that doesn't mean much, but...................

ram says 1666........ is that what the BIOS says? how many sticks? are they in the correct slots? are they all the same ram?

did you try resetting the cmos and playing?

you guys arent realizing guild wars 2 needs more than just a gtx 260 to run decently in decent settings, it is a new game and has alot of stuff on the screen especially if hes running in high details.

whats your budget for a newcard?

determinologyz

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Hey guys !

I have this weird problem that i can't solve. When I am playing Guild Wars 2 the FPS don't reach more then 15 .. ? Even on very low settings..
I really need your help cause it's driving me crazy

Here are my specs :

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 965 Processor
Motherbord : ASROCK n68-vs3 ucc Micro-Atx
RAM : 8 GB 1666 Mhz
GPU : Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
PSU : 650W

I installed the driver from both GPU and motherboard.
Installed Direct X 11
Looked all cables were good.
Looked at the CPU fan.

Here is a screenshot of CPUID HWMonitor to help you find the problem, i really don't find it..
Please excuse me, it is not a great image.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/problemfc.png

Thanks a lot in advance !

1 guild wars 2 has problems. Im not to fond of of the gpu either i would upgrade..If it was me totally i would upgrade cpu,mobo=intel gpu to something a bit more better