Sign in with
Your question

Strange Skyrim Glitch???

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 7, 2013 7:17:03 PM

I can't really describe this so heres some pics, lol

http://postimage.org/image/pc2aqk3tt/f7da73f1/

for this one look at the sword

this is on the column. sort of like black outlines. it's a lot harder to notice these on screenshots because they don't move, but I'm not trolling. I'll take more if you guys want.

http://postimage.org/image/x7zswb7gr/

More about : strange skyrim glitch

a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 7:21:39 PM

Hmm, odd does this happen all the time have you tried turning on higher AA+AF do you use any resolution/texture mods. I know on steam they have a free high texture mod.
January 7, 2013 7:22:57 PM

This started occurring after i downloaded the ENB mod, i know JUST DELETE THE MOD.

but idk what could be screwing this up, since i disabled all other mods afterwards and this still happened.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 7:24:09 PM

Hmm odd, I mean I can't see it in the pictures honestly I think the only thing that would catch something as hard to catch as this would be to fraps it to record it. I don't know if you are able to do that but if you need help in doing this I can assist you in the process.
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 7:33:28 PM

You are referring to your shadow against the wall? I didn't see it sorry :X maybe you can take the picture into paint and circle the area I'm sorry I'm really trying to see it and help you man.
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 7:46:04 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Oh many that would bug the hell out of me :ouch:  ! Anyone else that play Skyrim know of this glitch. I'm looking to buy it at some point I haven't played it
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 7:49:36 PM

By the way man you can to show it here I'll compile your images for you :) 

http://s1.postimage.org/arcy1832m/niggas.jpg[/img
this made me think of your bug :P
" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 8:10:02 PM

bigshootr8 said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Oh many that would bug the hell out of me :ouch:  ! Anyone else that play Skyrim know of this glitch. I'm looking to buy it at some point I haven't played it

YOOO bro this glitch is hot..Honestly it looks like a shadow and i feel hes trolling..Maybe maybe not just i feel hes trolly
January 7, 2013 8:28:51 PM

determinologyz said:
YOOO bro this glitch is hot..Honestly it looks like a shadow and i feel hes trolling..Maybe maybe not just i feel hes trolly

ok please tell me what shadow looks like that in ANY video gamer ever?
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 8:30:09 PM

Or maybe he needs a workout shadow man is coming after his tail.
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 8:36:16 PM

daggy said:
ok please tell me what shadow looks like that in ANY video gamer ever?
y

Idk man im still not going for that hes showing a shadow hard to say with that picture. If its the mod uninstall it but untill then im iffy on it.. People tend to troll us from time to time to its hard to say
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 8:41:18 PM

My thought was that this shadow would follow him or something not like a reflection on the wall of him but this looming shadow. I don't know if its a troll or not I was just trying to help him.
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 8:42:17 PM

bigshootr8 said:
My thought was that this shadow would follow him or something not like a reflection on the wall of him but this looming shadow. I don't know if its a troll or not I was just trying to help him.

Yea thats true..
January 7, 2013 9:58:15 PM

ok tomorrow ill take a vid and ill show everyone
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 10:14:06 PM

daggy said:
ok tomorrow ill take a vid and ill show everyone

That will help show us in different spots to that will help us out alot
a b U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 10:16:23 PM

Are you using a Fxaa mod?? Or lighting mod? Cuz this will happen sometimes. I cant take this seriously with the Master Sword lol
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 7, 2013 10:21:37 PM

Yea i swore it was from Zelda or something man I hated those games never could get in RPGs to much exploration for me >< (cowers before I get smacked)
January 8, 2013 12:34:45 AM

yamahahornist said:
Are you using a Fxaa mod?? Or lighting mod? Cuz this will happen sometimes. I cant take this seriously with the Master Sword lol

This may be the problem, but I don't know what the conflict is because i disabled all of my mods just to run ENB.

EDIT: I can show you a list of my installed mods, if that would help.
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 8, 2013 1:01:33 AM

I don't think you are trolling daggy I think if you were trolling you would of left a long time ago and why go through the effort of trying to get something resolved. Go ahead list your mods, fraps a video.
a b U Graphics card
January 8, 2013 1:43:17 AM

daggy said:
This may be the problem, but I don't know what the conflict is because i disabled all of my mods just to run ENB.

EDIT: I can show you a list of my installed mods, if that would help.

When you disable all the mods does it go away?? Yeah you can list your mods if you want? Do you know what mod is doing it?
January 8, 2013 10:53:49 PM

I'm still alive people, uploading my vid to youtube now.
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 8, 2013 11:38:05 PM

Good man :) 
a c 132 U Graphics card
January 10, 2013 12:59:01 AM

I would say its more on the game then it is your card based on that video. But I don't play the game I wouldn't know.
January 10, 2013 1:21:38 AM

I deactivated every mod except for ENB...but idk i shouldnt be having this problem with enb
a b U Graphics card
January 10, 2013 1:55:25 AM

Try deactivating emb and see what happens
January 10, 2013 10:06:35 PM

will do
!