Solitarie Spider

Hi, after I install the last update for windows XP, the size of the cards are
smaller than the normal size, what can I do to get the normal size back???

Thank you very much.

Ana

Hi,

Change your desktop back to 800x600, here's how:
Click Start / Control Panel / Display / Settings Tab
Move the slider to 800x600 and click Apply. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User