Video Sharing Question

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
May 3, 2004 7:24:58 PM

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. A
good while back I used Planet Replay, but they quit allowing video
sharing a long time ago.

What websites are there now, for Show requests etc..?

Thank You for your help!
JM

Most apps can be patched easily using the Patcher,
Check the FAQ: www.tavisjohn.com/palm/abwpp

More about : video sharing question

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 7:32:01 PM

On Mon, 03 May 2004 15:24:58 -0400, Jack Metal spoketh

>Hello All,
>
>I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. A
>good while back I used Planet Replay, but they quit allowing video
>sharing a long time ago.
>
>What websites are there now, for Show requests etc..?
>
>Thank You for your help!
>JM

www.poopli.com

Lars M. Hansen