rallisport challenge - loading problem- not enough free do..

bought Explosive version of RC, but on loading get an eror message early on
saying "there is adiask error, make sur you hard disk is not full"
My hard drive has 10Gb space left.
I'd appreciate any advice on how I solve this ?

Thanks Ian
2 answers Last reply
More about rallisport challenge loading problem free

    Hi Ian,

    Do you have more than one partition on that hard drive?
    If so, make certain that your system partition has at least
    5 Gigs and install the game to the partition with the most
    free space left available.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "thedouglasclan" <thedouglasclan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | bought Explosive version of RC, but on loading get an eror message early on
    | saying "there is adiask error, make sur you hard disk is not full"
    | My hard drive has 10Gb space left.
    | I'd appreciate any advice on how I solve this ?
    |
    | Thanks Ian

    Not as far as I an tell.
    I've looked in system info'n and i seem only to have one hard disk with only
    14 GB use out of 150 GB.
    If you have any other ideas I'd be gratefull to hear
    Ian

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi Ian,
    >
    > Do you have more than one partition on that hard drive?
    > If so, make certain that your system partition has at least
    > 5 Gigs and install the game to the partition with the most
    > free space left available.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
    >
    > "thedouglasclan" <thedouglasclan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > | bought Explosive version of RC, but on loading get an eror message early on
    > | saying "there is adiask error, make sur you hard disk is not full"
    > | My hard drive has 10Gb space left.
    > | I'd appreciate any advice on how I solve this ?
    > |
    > | Thanks Ian

Games Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP