Latetest firmware for Nokia 6230i

Last response: in Brands
June 18, 2005 4:25:05 AM

Does any of you know the last firmware version(number) and also what is
new.
I also need to know wether or not the 6230 has the new firmware as used
in 6230i on newer firmware releases?

Thank you

Kjetil
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 4:25:06 AM

6230 = v5.35
6230i = v3.30

"Lacresh" <krh@stillhetens.net> wrote in message
news:D 8vijv$tjq$1@news.netpower.no...
> Does any of you know the last firmware version(number) and also what is
> new.
> I also need to know wether or not the 6230 has the new firmware as used
> in 6230i on newer firmware releases?
>
> Thank you
>
> Kjetil
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 6:21:22 PM

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:23:37 +0100, "Kevin I Chapple"
<kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:

>6230 = v5.35
>6230i = v3.30

You say that 5.35 is for the 6230. Would it make a diffeence if it was a
plain 6230 or a 6230b?

I picked up a 6230 yesterday from Cingular, hence the "b" and the firmware
is 5.34.

TIA
>"Lacresh" <krh@stillhetens.net> wrote in message
>news:D 8vijv$tjq$1@news.netpower.no...
>> Does any of you know the last firmware version(number) and also what is
>> new.
>> I also need to know wether or not the 6230 has the new firmware as used
>> in 6230i on newer firmware releases?
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Kjetil

Anonymous