Latetest firmware for Nokia 6230i

Does any of you know the last firmware version(number) and also what is
new.
I also need to know wether or not the 6230 has the new firmware as used
in 6230i on newer firmware releases?

Thank you

Kjetil
3 answers Last reply
More about latetest firmware nokia 6230i

    6230 = v5.35
    6230i = v3.30

    "Lacresh" <krh@stillhetens.net> wrote in message
    > Does any of you know the last firmware version(number) and also what is
    > new.
    > I also need to know wether or not the 6230 has the new firmware as used
    > in 6230i on newer firmware releases?
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Kjetil

    On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:23:37 +0100, "Kevin I Chapple"
    <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote:

    >6230 = v5.35
    >6230i = v3.30

    You say that 5.35 is for the 6230. Would it make a diffeence if it was a
    plain 6230 or a 6230b?

    I picked up a 6230 yesterday from Cingular, hence the "b" and the firmware
    is 5.34.

    TIA
    >"Lacresh" <krh@stillhetens.net> wrote in message
    >> Does any of you know the last firmware version(number) and also what is
    >> new.
    >> I also need to know wether or not the 6230 has the new firmware as used
    >> in 6230i on newer firmware releases?
    >>
    >> Thank you
    >>
    >> Kjetil

    old V03.23