TK-421

Distinguished
May 3, 2005

Ok.
My friends' dad bought 4 games for us to test out.
They were Pariah, Battlefield 2, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3.
I got Pariah and Battlefield 2 installed but when I tried installing Doom 3
it crashed and said that there was an unknown error.
I tried installing it again and it happened again.
Then I tried installing Half-Life 2, it too crashed and said that there was
an unknown error.
What is it that could be making this happen.
Thanks in advance

--
I will get my revenge for the Sith Lords who have failed to rule the universe.
The Stormtrooper rebellion will rise to Ultimate Power so join or DIE!

Hey,

Is it an installation error or a Windows Error?

Thanks,

--
Best of Luck,
Jose Francisco

rights

"TK-421" <TK421@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok.
> My friends' dad bought 4 games for us to test out.
> They were Pariah, Battlefield 2, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3.
> I got Pariah and Battlefield 2 installed but when I tried installing Doom
> 3
> it crashed and said that there was an unknown error.
> I tried installing it again and it happened again.
> Then I tried installing Half-Life 2, it too crashed and said that there
> was
> an unknown error.
> What is it that could be making this happen.
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> I will get my revenge for the Sith Lords who have failed to rule the
> universe.
> The Stormtrooper rebellion will rise to Ultimate Power so join or DIE!

TK-421

Distinguished
May 3, 2005

windows error.