Graphics

G

Hello,
GeForce GT640 2GB V ATI 6570
also will the GeForce GT640 2GB fit my Gigabite GA-M68MT-S2
Thanks

Depends on the country. I'm willing to bet you're American or British and assuming everyone else who uses this site is too :)

Supercrit

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

No matter which country, GT 640 is a weird card that is too expensive for HTPC but too slow for serious gaming.

For all you know, there a country where it's half the price. Unlikely, but you can't say you know the prices of these cards in every country in the world. So we can't talk about value until OP states country/currency.

We in Kazakhstan is inside of the internetting like rapist.

/imaterribleperson

until told otherwise, the states is the safe bet for the OP's location.

LOL! I'd love to see some stats on this, Americans on here always make assumptions :) Take a look at the footer. Pretty international-looking to me, maybe more Euro-centric than American-centric. Notice the absence of Spanish? Benchmarking teams are in France and Germany and there's a huge number of British, Indian and Middle East posters on here. You know the site was founded by a German originally? Thomas Pabst, that's who it's named after. And of course editorial team largely American-based. So pretty international all things considered.

I noticed the forum top level when I clicke on the link :) Derp.

However, afaik you were talking about the forum goers earlier, not tom's staff. The majority of posts discussing parts/system builds/etc list the parts in dollars, so forgive me for sticknig to my earlier assertion.

Me neither. Not yet anyway! Yeah a couple of the more active American members don't appear to sleep. Or eat. Or much of anything for that matter. Good guys though so it's OK :) Maybe they're just nocturnal so fits in with other time zones.