i need help with battlefield 2 demo running

i downloaded battlefield 2 but when i click on the icon to play the
game it just makes the screen go black for about 3 seconds and then
goes back to normal and does nothing. whats going on? how do i fix it?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Games-help-battlefield-demo-running-ftopict553155.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1754687
2 answers Last reply
More about battlefield demo running

    "hellboy89" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    >i downloaded battlefield 2 but when i click on the icon to play the
    > game it just makes the screen go black for about 3 seconds and then
    > goes back to normal and does nothing. whats going on? how do i fix it?

    Hello have you tried updating your graphics drivers? These can be
    downloading from the manufacturer, probably ATI or nVidia - in some cases
    they'll have to be downloaded from your computer manufacturer, Dell, HP etc.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    *Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

    What is your system specifics? I know from gameforums BF2 doesn't work on
    older generations of videocards. I thought you need a fairly new card. BF2
    also eats a lot of RAM. It seems 768 MB is the minimum requirement.

    "hellboy89" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > i downloaded battlefield 2 but when i click on the icon to play the
    > game it just makes the screen go black for about 3 seconds and then
    > goes back to normal and does nothing. whats going on? how do i fix it?

    request
    > Topic URL:
    http://www.windowsforumz.com/Games-help-battlefield-demo-running-ftopict553155.html
    http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1754687