I can't port forward on my router.

beezdul

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2012
I have a belkin f7d4302 v1 and I can't get it to forward my ports.
I set the settings...

42364185.png

And...

94214186.png

So what am I not doing?

I don't think that's it. You are port forwarding to 192.168.2.10. If this is the case, you shouldn't be using DHCP on that computer. Instead assign it a static IP address of 192.168.2.10. Also, as stated, make sure your firewall is set to allow data from port 82.

tomatthe

Distinguished
Looks like a double NAT setup as well which is getting messy. I would try removing your belkin device from the setup, then configuring the port forwarding in the interface you posted a screenshot of above hawkeye's post, and as he mentioned make sure the machine that should be responding on that port has a static ip assigned on it locally, or the dhcp server is setup to statically assign it to that machine.

I don't think he needs to mess with his modem. I have a motorola modem also and nothing is setup in DHCP there. It just uses the factory configuration. I should note that I bought my modem years ago just so I didn't have to pay the $5/month lease on it. Anyhow, it worked right out of the box.

@OP: Make sure your WAN address hasn't changed. It's rare, but it happens. You can check it on this site. you might want to try and access the service from your local network too, just to be sure it's listening on port 82.

http://www.whatsmyip.org/